Day 16: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

December 18th, 2012

June 16th, 2012

Feliz cumpleaños Jess!

Today is Jess’s 17th birthday! To celebrate, we’re going out tonight to a really fancy restaurant with Jess’s family and some of her friends from school to dine in style and open all her presents! I hope she’ll like my present!

The restaurant we choose is called “Altoand it serves ethnic dishes of Venezuela as well as a variety of international foods. The dishes are both balanced and elegant. It’s a little on the expensive side, but it’s worth it!

I have to say that this restaurant is just amazing. It’s really beautiful on the inside and Jess loves the place! She also loves the food that they have been serving, and I have to agree with her. Everything is fresh and crisp and tastes divine. After a few courses, a few of the waiters brought out a huge birthday cake and we all sang happy birthday to Jess, in Spanish of course! Next up are the presents! The pile at the end of the table was huge, but Jess took her time opening each gift and thanking the person who gave her the gift. When she opened mine, I could tell she loved it immediately. I bought her a friendship bracelet with two halves so both of us could wear it to remember our time together! I was absolutely going to miss her and her family a lot when I left.

Comments RSS